For the last decade, Restoration 1 of Sarasota has specialized in bio-hazard cleanup, which means our certified team of experts is ready to help disinfect and sanitize your property quickly and efficiently.
As many of us know, viruses often spread via human contact. They can also spread via respiratory particles that are left on surfaces and objects. These infected particles can come from coughing or sneezing and the bacteria within these particles can continue to live on a surface for weeks. If someone else comes into contact with these particles, and then touches their face, mouth, nose or eyes without washing their hands, they are also at serious risk of contracting the virus.
For the sake of your health, your loved ones health or your work force’s health, the sooner we can assist you, the better. At Restoration 1 of Sarasota we offer 24/7 emergency services so that we are available around the clock to assist you whenever you may need us.
At Restoration 1 our team is equipped with advanced equipment and trained on the latest techniques to clean up any type of bio-hazard. We are stocked with CDC and EPA approved cleaning agents to effectively clean and sanitize your floors, bathrooms, keyboards, shelving, door knobs, storage areas and all other surfaces people may have come in contact with. On top of this, we are fully trained and equipped with the proper safety equipment to reduce the risk of contamination or illness from any bio-hazard materials.
Here’s How Restoration 1 of Sarasota Will Complete a Virus Disinfection & Sanitation:
- Our team is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) when it comes to disease cleanup
- Restoration 1 uses the approved CDC and EPA industrial-strength disinfectants to decontaminate and disinfect surfaces.
- We properly handle hazardous and infectious bio-hazard waste, such as infected materials
- Restoration 1’s cleanup technicians are always dressed in fully encapsulated personal protective equipment with a full-face respirator masks
How You Can Prevent Virus and Disease From Spreading
Stay Informed. We recommend that you check the following resources daily for the most up to date information:
- Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov
- Google Blog: https://www.blog.google/inside-google/company-announcements/covid-19-how-were-continuing-to-help/
- American Public Health Association: https://www.apha.org/topics-and-issues/communicable-disease/coronavirus/in-the-news
- World Health Organization: who.int
- Health Resources and Services Administration: https://www.hrsa.gov/public-health/index.html
- Your State and Local Public Health Websites, such as the Florida Department of Health
- For general questions about coronavirus, call the coronavirus hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
Important Ways to Avoid The Spread of Viruses
- Avoid coming into contact with people, maintain a safe distance in social situation
- Do not shake hands or hug people
- Carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially if you feel you may have been in contact with infected particles
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unless you have recently washed your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are feeling sick, unless you need medical assistance
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a bent elbow
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
When it comes to virus disinfection, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Contact our Sarasota branch today, on 914-845-6169
Disclaimer: Please be advised that nothing completely eliminates bacteria or viruses and these are efforts to contain and control the spread of a virus.