Are you concerned about the spread of viruses at your home or business? Over the last 10 years Restoration 1 of Evansville has specialized in biohazard cleanup, meaning our certified experts are here to help with any virus disinfection and sanitation requirements.
Working around the clock, our team is available 24/7, everyday of the week to assist with any biohazard emergency. Our Restoration 1 professionals have the most advanced equipment and are also trained on the latest biohazard clean up techniques.
We are fully stocked with CDC and EPA approved cleaning agents to effectively clean and sanitize your floors, bathrooms, keyboards, shelving, door knobs, storage areas and all other surfaces people may have come in contact with. On top of this, we are fully trained and equipped with the proper safety equipment to reduce the risk of contamination or illness from any biohazard materials.
Here’s How Restoration 1 of Evansville Will Complete a Virus Disinfection & Sanitation:
- Our team is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) when it comes to disease cleanup
- Restoration 1 uses the approved CDC and EPA industrial-strength disinfectants to decontaminate and disinfect surfaces.
- We properly handle hazardous and infectious biohazard waste, such as infected materials
- Restoration 1’s cleanup technicians are always dressed in fully encapsulated personal protective equipment with a full-face respirator masks
How You Can Prevent Virus and Disease From Spreading
- Stay Informed and up-to-date. We recommend that you check the following resources daily for the most up to date information:
- Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov
- Google Blog: https://www.blog.google/inside-google/company-announcements/covid-19-how-were-continuing-to-help/
- American Public Health Association: https://www.apha.org/topics-and-issues/communicable-disease/coronavirus/in-the-news
- World Health Organization: who.int
- Health Resources and Services Administration: https://www.hrsa.gov/public-health/index.html
- Your State and Local Public Health Websites, such as Deaconess Hospital
- For general questions about coronavirus, call Deaconess Hospital on 812 450 6555
Viruses often spread via human contact. They can also spread via respiratory particles that are left on surfaces and objects. These infected particles can come from coughing or sneezing. The particles can continue to live on a surface for weeks even after first contact. If someone else comes into contact with these particles, and then touches their face, mouth, nose or eyes without washing their hands, they are also at serious risk of contracting the virus.
Below are a few other important ways in which people can avoid the spreading of viruses:
- Avoid coming into contact with people, maintain a safe distance in social situation
- Do not shake hands or hug people
- Carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially if you feel you may have been in contact with infected particles
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unless you have recently washed your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are feeling sick, unless you need medical assistance
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a bent elbow
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
Whether you are taking precautionary measures or your home or office has become contaminated, trust the experts at Restoration 1 of Evansville.
Contact our branch today, on 812-641-8132.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that nothing completely eliminates bacteria or viruses and these are efforts to contain and control the spread of a virus.