Commercial Water Damage Restoration Services
Even a minor amount of water damage in your business can force you to close down for the foreseeable future. You obviously cannot run a business that is underwater. Until the standing water is cleaned, the source is repaired and mold is prevented or removed, your business is down for the count.
That’s why you need your local Restoration 1 on the job. We are equipped and trained to help local companies reopen their doors to the public sooner after any size disaster.Find a Restoration Expert Near You
Types of Commercial Water Damage
The water damage you experience as a business owner is extremely common to what you would experience as a homeowner. You may endure flooding, plumbing leaks, a burst pipe, sewage backups or an appliance leak in the breakroom.
Whatever the type of commercial water damage you face, the water damage restoration process is key in reversing the problem and restoring your property.
Find a Restoration Expert Near You
Commercial Water Damage Restoration Process
Despite the uniqueness of each water damage scenario, the restoration process remains the same. It’s a thorough, five-step plan designed to remove standing water, eliminate contamination or mold, and bring back your business from the brink.
- Step 1: Emergency Contact
- Step 2: Assessment and Inspection
- Step 3: Mitigation
- Step 4: Cleanup and Sanitization
- Step 5: Restoration and Repair
Why Choose Restoration 1
- Faster to Any Disaster — As a locally owned and operated restoration company, we will arrive quickly to any size disaster — we’ll be there within an hour of your call!
- Highly Trained Technicians – Our restoration technicians are well-equipped and highly trained for any type of restoration work.
- Certified – We are certified by the IICRC, so you are guaranteed that the job will be done correctly and efficiently.
For today’s top commercial water damage restoration, contact your local Restoration 1 for 24/7 service you can count on!