Clock Fast Response Time - Local & Professional - OPEN 24/7, CALL NOW!

Property Restoration Services in Houston, TX

Property Restoration Services You Can Trust

At Restoration 1 of Central Houston, we know our way around the area. We know that when a natural disaster occurs in your property, you want a team of certified experts who can take action immediately and provide exceptional restoration services when your property has been compromised by water damage, fire & smoke damage or mold growth. Our technicians will work tirelessly around the clock to provide you the services that you need in the Central Houston area.

Our experts have seen it all, so trust that, no matter the source of the damage, they will be able to fix the problem and restore your property to its pre-damage state. Call Restoration 1 of Central Houston at (832) 905-1486 to schedule a service.

Water Damage, Fire & Smoke Damage, and Mold Removal Experts in Your Area

When your home has been through a disaster, trust the experts at Restoration 1. With our nationwide expertise and deep knowledge of the area, no one can handle water damage, fire & smoke damage and mold removal like we do. We know restoration and we know Houston. Let our certified experts guide you through the restoration process of your property. They are able and ready to help at a moment’s notice.

If your home, office or business was damaged by leaky appliances, broken pipes, mold or fire, contact Restoration 1 of Central Houston. Our team will make your property look and feel like new again.

What you can expect, when you hire us:

  • Availability at all times
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Fully trained and certified professionals
  • Courteous and friendly staff
  • Licensed and insured specialists

Don’t wait, it might be too late! Take care of your property’s restoration needs as soon as possible. Trust our team to provide reliable water damage restoration, fire & smoke restoration, or mold removal in Central Houston.

Property Restoration in Central Houston Near You